A doctor and a programmer feel in love with same Girl

When did you last hear a funny dating headline that made you laugh out loud? Actually, I shouldn't be asking this but what gets my goat is the fact that all the good ones have already been done to death a thousand times over. Is there a respite? What you just heard is an emphatic yes. Please find below some of the funniest headlines I have come up with. They must be used with all the inertial energy your loneliness has amassed till now. Warning! This man/woman behaves like a flu and has been down with a swine: Now how many times you people used your greatest fear to bring out a smile. I heard someone is writing a book titled "Love in the time of swine flu". And the cholera is planning to sue him on deliberate 'redundancy" practices. Do you remember posing for me? Yep, I am the same wild life photographer: This is an headline with an animal twist. Animals are the lastest in-thing as far as your dating profile header goes, now-a-days. You ain't an animal if you disagree! Leapfrogging to other profiles is strictly prohibited. You are MINE!: Frog has always been an object of envy from the time it had been kissed by a beautiful princess and got its ticket to humanness and prince hood. There are couple more headlines that are ready sneak out of my creative chest, so watch out my articles with a goofy anticipation and the mental aberration that you have fallen prey to just a few minute back.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.